WHAT KIND OF CATERING DO I NEED?
If you are looking for catering to be dropped off at a location of your choice or be picked up at one of our stores, you are looking for our Delivery & Pickup catering.
If you are looking into hosting a private event with staff or plated dinner, you are looking for our Full-Service catering.
FULL SERVICE CATERING FAQ
Looking to plan an event?
Please reach out to one of our sales consultants and they can help guide you through this process.
We will ask you a few questions to gain a better insight into your event and the vision of your big day.
Do you need a menu to wow your guests, but still in a casual setting? Wondering how to obtain event rentals, décor, or service staff? Are you planning an all-day conference and wondering how to best work within the flow of the event? Don’t worry about a thing! We can help!
When you call, just be prepared to talk about a few things:
- Your anticipated guest count. Do you believe your guests will all come at once, or will it be a flow of people coming in and out? Will you be having two separate continental breakfasts and then everyone joining together at lunch? Whatever your guest count turns out to be Di Bruno Bros has a variety of menus and offerings to make it work for an intimate dinner party for 10 or a buffet for over 1,000 guests!
- Your venue. Will your event be in your office space? Your private residence? One of our many local partner venues or in Di Bruno Bros own Upstairs Café in Rittenhouse Square? No matter the space, Di Bruno Bros has it covered! We will help organize site visit, rental and décor quotes and address all of the logistical questions to ensure that your day runs smooth and organized.
- Your budget. Di Bruno Bros Sales consultant will help work within your desired budget to prioritize what is most valued on your big day and give our knowledgeable opinion on how to get the best bang for your buck!
- Our dispatch team will handle all food setup, including lighting the chafers should you have hot food.
- Client is responsible for all clean-up and trash removal.
- Food can be ordered either Hot (ready to eat) or Cold (with reheating instructions). Food cannot be reheated in a chafer.
- We kindly request a 72-hour notice. A limited menu is offered to accommodate last minute requests.
- To receive a full refund for revisions or cancellations, a 48 business hour notice is required. After 48 business hours, client will be billed full amount.
WHEN ARE DELIVERIES MADE?
Monday – Friday
Center City – 6:30am – 6:30pm
Suburbs – 7:00am – 6:30pm
Weekend deliveries are available; please inquire with your sales associate for available delivery times
WHERE CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
- Franklin Market – after 9:30am
834 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Rittenhouse Square – after 9:30am
1730 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Ardmore Suburban Square – after 12pm
120 Coulter Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY MINIMUM?
- We require orders of $400 in food and beverage to deliver. Should you not meet this minimum, you are welcome to pick up at our Catering Commissary, Ardmore, Franklin Market, or Rittenhouse Square locations.
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
- Delivery charges are based on zip code and apply to all orders.
- Center City — $35 per delivery between Front & 30th Sts. and South & Arch Sts.
- University City — $35 per delivery
- Suburbs — $45 to $100 per delivery, depending on details
- $35 additional charge for weekends and deliveries after 4:30pm
IS SERVICE WARE PROVIDED?
- Plates, napkins, flatware, and cups are included. The amount is based on head count plus 5% extra.
- Extra service ware can be purchased for an additional charge.
- Premium service ware is available for an additional $1 per person.
Have more questions? Connect with us now.